Solstice - Pensacola BoxTop
Pensacola Boxtop Features:
- Comfort Level – Plush Boxtop
- FR Barrier with Soft Loft Foam Quilting – For your peace of mind and comfort, all Solstice Sleep Products mattresses include fire resistant barriers made of natural and synthetic fibers that meet all required federal standards. Painstaking care is taken in our mattress construction to provide the most comfortable luxury quilting materials to enhance the comfort of our mattresses.
- Ultra Gel Quilting Foam – Experience the highest level of quilting gel foam. Our high density layer of gel foam is designed to be more resilient than other quilting layers and also affords higher level of comfort and support. Gel infused foam creates the unique sleep surface that offers a great night’s sleep with luxurious comfort, better durability, and more pressure relief.
- Pillowtop Soft Loft Comfort Foam with Ultra Comfort Support Upholstery – Experience the cushioned comfort layers of individually responsive, body-conforming foams. This soothing mattress layers are combined with a zonal visco memory foam support to ease pressure points and reduce tossing and turning while whisking you away to a better night’s sleep.
- Duraspring Elite Innerspring – Our most advanced off-set innerspring construction offers the latest in coil design technology with its unique alternating coil layout and zoned center lumbar support. Each coil is designed to flex independently for greater sensitivity to body shapes and contours by creating balanced support from head to toe.
- Total 360° Encased Construction – Cottage Collection mattress sets from Solstice Sleep Products are configured with an extra firm 3” perimeter of solid edge support and surround various components of the innerspring and framing. This perimeter reinforcement facilitates the secure attachment and alignment of support and comfort overlying materials to improve the function and support characteristics of the innerspring.
- All Wood Foundation
- Warranty – 10 years